Since 1959 Hotel & Restaurant
Our story began in the 1959 when it was built the boarding house Miranda, initially hosted Italian and foreigner families on vacation in the beauty of Golfo dei Poeti. At the end of the Sixties, Angelo and his wife Giovanna have taken the lead, thanks to the creativity and the passion of Angelo, the boarding house became an Hotel and Restaurant specializing in fine fish specialties.
Angelo and Giovanna turned the simple boarding house into small inn with 7 double bedrooms, each attention to detail for its refined costumers, while the restaurant offer exclusively menu of fresh fish, and so Locanda Miranda received the Michelin Star.
Locanda Miranda is a little jewel, a place to feel guests of friend's home, a place where to admire and taste the culinary specialties, it managed by Cabani family: Angelo, Giovanna and Alessandro.